Hey sweetie! How have you been? Long time no see. Without boring you with tons of details as to where I’ve been and why I haven’t blogged in over two weeks, lets remember the important thing is that I’m here. Today’s post is a little different because I will be leaving my comfort zone and I will share with you a few things about myself.
1. I do not know if you know but I am from Bulgaria. Live and learn in the capital. One of my many dreams is to learn perfect English and Spanish (studying at language school, which helps me), so I can talk to you without difficulty and someday see eye to eye. Right now my great assistants are Rissa (from Elegantrissa) and Megan. Without their help, LWR would not exist.
2. Having said that one day we could meet, I am really not kidding. I dream to travel, to get to know the world, to meet new people. If you ask me where I want to go first, I wouldn’t know. There are many places I want to visit.
3. I believe at ‘first view’. I do not mean love, so I appreciate that people are familiar with. Some call it prejudiced, I call it developed sixth sense.
4. For me is very difficult to tell someone or something “I like it”. I like simple and clean things, without many colors and colorful details. Monochrome designs YES!
(I will post ‘home decor’ post next week)
5. I like making changes in my life. This year, what I want is to change my diet. I want to become a full-time vegetarian and a part-time vegan (because I can’t live without cheese). This change was inspired by Annie (a lovely raw vegan vlogger). Looking at many of her videos on YouTube, I decided to try to change my diet, give up animal products and say YES to fruit and vegetables.
6. Another thing I like to do is to spend time alone with myself. For me thinking about the past, present and future is really comforting. I consider my mistakes and make plans for the future. (More about my past, present and future in my upcoming posts).
7. Having talked about thinking, I really love to do it. To analyze what is happening is something completely unusual for me. My sign is Virgo – Our motto is “I analyze”! Every night before going to sleep I spend time thinking about the day – what I did, what I said …
8. Music is what fills me to the max. I have a very pretentious taste on music. I love many different styles starting from ”black music”, hip-hop, rap, R ‘n’ B going through POP and electronic music and ending with my beloved Trap and Dubstep.
9. Chocolate is what I love. Whether it’s 100% black, milk or white with hazelnuts, almonds or pistachios you can always seduce me with a piece.
10. My taste for films again is quite pretentious. I love movies where there is singing, dancing, music, a little romance and action and a lot of laughter. (I can’t wait to watch Fast and Furious 7 hehe)
What kind of person am I?!
When I list things I love they to end in my favorite numbers (4,10,23). Therefore I stop here. There are many things I want to share with you but it will be in another post.
Wish you all a magical week!