In the past few weeks everyone writes about their New Years resolutions. Everyone has desires, goals to achieve, wants some change – to travel, to read 10 books, to grow its blog/site, to meet new people, to loose weight, to fall in love with someone.
To start all over again…
Surely you’ve heard the phrase – new year, new me. Recently replaced with – new year, same me. And here Virgo’s brain started working.
Actually it’s 95% of my condition. In the other 5% I’m trying to offload.
I am of the opinion that nothing changes in a split second. For everything you need time. This year you will not be that great ‘new me’, nor will you remain as you were last year, two or ten years ago.
One changes gradually. Yes, man is changing. No, he doesn’t show its ‘hidden’ self, he is building and growing as a person.
He finds himself in the shadow crowd.
Simply change. In a good or bad direction.
The reasons for this are many.
The attitude of the people around us.
Communication – family, friends, loved one.
Shared love, trust, respect – priceless.
Harmony with ourselves and nature – meditation is the key, be honest because we are bubbles who are bumping continuously. Bad words, insults – why people are so unbalanced and talk more than they think?
Uncertainty – is this my place?
Small daily problems that are just part of our lives – yes, the shortage of money, time for us and our loved ones, and others.
The books we read – take the trails of your favourite characters and apply them as your own.
Music – something motivational.
Article on the Internet – something eye-opening.
The news on the television or the radio station – what the hell is happening to this world?
We think. Make decisions. We are already others.
Conversation with a good friend – oh, I’m not the only one in this world.
Inspiring thoughts from the morning coffee – yes, I should stop trying to please people.
I have a challenge for you. Think, what you have learned in recent years and what have changed you as a person. I dare you to share your story with me it in the comments below.
Our editor-in-chef, Annie, is also included in the challenge. This is what she shared with us. Any thoughts?
Happy New 2017!
I am not much of a storyteller, but I will try.
Throughout my whole life I changed so much, mostly because of difficult situations I was facing. And I can happily say I finally found some peace within me. If with the start of the year you are searching for some advice, here are three things I wish I knew when I was younger.
1) Work on being confident. If you believe in yourself, others will too.
2) It doesn’t just get better, you make it better!
3) People will leave and it is okay. They make place for the ones that matter!
Frankly, I can not wait to read your story.
Rossye – founder and writer of ‘Life with Rossye’ | Annie – editor-in-chef | Read more here